Among pet vacuum cleaners the Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum , is one of the best models that you can get. It is more than just a pet vacuum cleaner and other than just getting rid of pet hairs to near perfection, you can also use it to clean your home just as you do with a regular vacuum cleaner.
Over the years, Hoover have come out on top in the vacuum cleaner market, and this special model for cleaning pet hair comes with all the expertise that goes into the regular Hoover vacuum cleaners.
To understand why it is able to compete so easily in the pet vacuum cleaner market, let’s have a look at its features.
Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum Features and Specifications
- The first thing about it is that it’s bagless; no more vacuum cleaner bags – ever. It has a dirt cup which fills as you clean and all you have to do is tip the dirt into the trash once it’s full.
- The Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum willl clean dirt in a special way – it attracts dirt from surrounding areas into the vacuum cleaner and that means that it’s harder to miss spots. It works on all kinds of dirt as well – fur, debris on carpets and even larger items that would not be picked up by ordinary cleaners.
- Here is what we think is the best feature on it: it has a set of light indicators that will tell you that an area needs more cleaning. Some spots have more fur or debris than others, and in most cases, unless it’s completely obvious, you’re not likely to pay special attention to them. A red light will tell you when you need to keep the vacuum cleaner in place for a little longer.
- It has a motorized brush roll that will reach into the deepest carpets and pick out dirt and fur. This is especially important if you have thick carpets in your home – these can collect lots and lots of dirt in the fibre if you don’t have a vacuum cleaner that reaches deep into the carpet.
- The pet hair removal tool is detachable and it comes with different brushes that you can switch depending on whether you are cleaning pet fur or a removing stains. Some vacuum cleaners are heavy and hard to push around, but not this one. It’s designed to be almost weightless so that navigating it even into tight spaces is easy.
- It’s fitted with a HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of all dust, particles and spores that are on carpets or floors. This is pretty high compared to other cleaners in the same price range.
Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum Reviews
For starters, dog owners love the Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum. No matter how much hair or fur the dogs leave behind, this vacuum cleaner will get them. The powerful WindTunnel technology also makes sure that they don’t have to work as hard to get the hairs into the vacuum – they tend to drift towards it due to the great suction power.
Of course the dirt detector system is a winner for most. The fact that it can tell you if special areas of your home need more attention means that you will consistently get a near perfect result.
Users also say that the Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum is easy to assemble and operate – it takes a few minutes to put together the first time you use it. Users also love that it has such powerful suction and that it can pull dirt from as far as a foot away.
Our take? Go for it. The Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum is not going to let you down. The Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum is especially useful if you have pets in your home but still won’t accept low levels of hygiene.